Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 EFR Twin Scroll T4 External-WG Turbo Kit
Full-Race’s legendary Twin Scroll Turbo Kit for the Mitsubishi Evo is our answer to the most competitive market in the sport compact industry. Proven during world-class time attack battles to weekend drag strip setups, the Full-Race twin scroll is one of the most versatile and effective ways to turbocharge your Evo.
Configured similarly to the highly effective OEM twinscroll system, Full-Race’s design is compatible with numerous different twinscroll turbos; BorgWarner Airwerks or EFR, Garrett GT or GTX, FP HTA, etc all can work. Combining great turbo technology with Full-Race’s design and fabrication skills – makes for faster spool with a broader and more usable powerband than any comparable open-scroll turbo setup. The result is an exceptionally responsive turbo system which adapts to multiple turbo sizes from 400hp to 800+whp.
Full-Race Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 4G63 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe and Midpipe
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Kit Box
Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe and Midpipe
Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Kit Box
Optional Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Charge Pipe Kit
Optional Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Dumptubes
- Stock Radiator Fan will not fit 4″ inlet turbos (Slimfan required). Applications such as Time Attack or Endurance racing which require huge CFM for extreme water temps should use the SPAL fan (SPAL 30101504). It flows about 50% more CFM than our standard unit and draws 50% more amps (12 instead of 8amps).
- Dump tubes are not included
- The stock Evo turbo’s water lines are recommended to be used for watercooler GTX30R and GTX35R Evo’s.
- All twinscroll T4 Evo kits with BorgWarner turbochargers should notch the motor mount slightly to give more clearance for the 3″ compressor outlet.
- Port Matching at the head flange recommended for ported cylinder heads
- When using a Borg Warner EFR8374 or EFR9180 turbo with this manifold, clearance must be made around the front transmission mount area. Either remove the BOV from the large frame EFR or notch the transmission mount. The following photos explain this:
Removing EFR 9180’s BOV optional
-or- Notching Transmission Mount to retain EFR9180 recirc valve
Full-Race’s highly evolved Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold for the CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is the ideal turbo setup for road race and time attack applications. Sierra Sierra is currently the World’s Fastest Time Attack team, hitting 298km/h at Eastern Creek, and chooses to run the Full-Race Twinscroll kit, with Borg Warner EFR 9180:
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE