Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 Bottom Mount IWG EFR7163 Twinscroll Turbo Kit
The fastest spooling turbo kit for the 4G63 evo. This is not a drag racing top end kit, it is designed to spool early and responsively generate strong low RPM and midrange torque into the 450-500hp range. This kit is designed specifically for Twinscroll BorgWarner B1 frame EFR turbos such as EFR7163 with BW’s latest generation Mixed-Flow blade aerodynamics. These turbos are proven as twins in indycar racing, but we’ve seen great with twinscroll 0.80 A/R configuration when targeting ultra-responsive sub <500whp builds.
The ultra-light EFR rotating assembly and twinscroll exhaust pulse design make for a broader and more usable powerband than any comparably sized open-scroll turbo setup. The result is an exceptionally responsive turbo system which still has excellent top end flow. This setup maintains PS and AC, and requires an evo6 style radiator. For use with EFR7163 0.80 A/R, Full-Race recommends using a Stiff IWG actuator spring.
Full-Race Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 4G63 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe and Midpipe
- BorgWarner EFR7163 w/ 0.80 A/R IWG T4 Turbocharger
- Full-Race EVO 8/9 T4 Twin Scroll Kit Box
- Full Race EVO 8/9 Charge Pipes
Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 Bottom Mount IWG EFR Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold Features:
- Fits CT9A Lancer Evolution 4-9 with B1 frame BorgWarner EFR T4 Twin Scroll .80 A/R
- Low angle 4->2->1 twinscroll merge collector and optimized equal length runners for efficient flow of exhaust gas into the turbocharger
- Robotic TIG welding ensures superior strength and long service life
- CAD designed, CNC ported head flange
- 100% Handmade in the USA from high grade thickwall stainless steel
- Does not require external wastegate, BOV or boost controller
- Sealing surfaces machined flat ensuring a leak free seal
Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 Bottom Mount EFR Internal-WG Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold:
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) Full-Race