Honda/Acura B-Series T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit
The competitive racer’s turbo kit of choice, the Full-Race ProAM has been making and breaking records since its introduction. Available in twin scroll T4 configuration, Full-Race engineers designed the twin scroll ProAM top mount manifold to deliver power levels normally seen from enormous turbochargers, but with drastically improved throttle/boost response, significant power/torque gains and reduced lag. Optimal runner length and ideal cylinder pairing increase turbocharger efficiency to levels previously unseen. Full-Race ProAM gains 25-40whp over ProStreet for the same size turbo. Full-Race recommends using the twin scroll BorgWarner S300SX turbos for high power street use at 500-750whp and quarter mile in the high 9 sec range. For competitive drag racing, we recommend the 67mm S400SX for 900+whp (low 9s/high 8s) and psychotic top end power. Fits EG, EK, DC with B16, B18 and B20 engines. Available for use with up to an 82mm turbo.
Full-Race Honda/Acura B-Series T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Features:
- The merge collector creates a turblent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities.
- Robotic TIG welding for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Flange surfaces machined flat ensuring a perfect seal.
- ProAM manifolds are CAD/CFD designed.
Full-Race Honda/Acura B-Series T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race B-Series Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
- Full-Race B-Series Twin Scroll 4″ Downpipe
- Full-Race B-Series Intercooler
- Full-Race B-Series Charge Piping
- Full-Race B-Series Kit Box
Full-Race B-Series Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
Full-Race B-Series Twin Scroll 4″ Downpipe
Full-Race B-Series Intercooler
Full-Race B-Series Charge Piping
Full-Race Hardware, Fittings & Lines
Your Choice of a Full-Race Turbocharger We recommend the following turbochargers, but many more options are available. Please feel free to contact us at (866) FULLRACE.
Optional TiAL MVS or MVR Wastegates
Optional TiAL Q Blow Off Valve
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE