EcoBoost 2.0L Ford Focus ST and Fusion FreakOBoost EFR Turbo Kit
Full-Race’s EFR turbo kit specifically designed for the FWD 2.0L EcoBoost engines. This 100% bolt-on upgrade fits FWD 2.0L EcoBoost engines in Focus ST, Fusion 2.0 EcoBoost and Escape 2.0 EcoBoost, supporting power levels from 250 to 500hp at the crank. Engineered around BorgWarner’s B1-frame EFR turbos (6258, 6758 and 7163) – big turbo lag is non existent and response is second to none.
Ford Focus ST and Fusion 2.0L EFR (Internal Wastegate) Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race EcoBoost Intake kit
- Full-Race 3″ EFR V-band Downpipe
- Full-Race 2.5″ Charge Piping, Couplers and Clamps
- Full-Race EFR T25 Turbo Manifold
- Full-Race Hardware Kit Box, -AN fittings for oil and coolant connections
The OEM 2.0-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engine uses a quick spooling and durable BorgWarner K03 turbocharger to achieve full boost by 2000rpm. On 87 octane this equates to 270 pound-feet of torque at 3,000 rpm and 237 horsepower at 5,500 rpm. Replacing the OEM BorgWarner K03 turbo and integrated manifold with a BorgWarner EFR turbocharger and Full-Race supporting hardware is a simple and straightforward install, allowing for increased engine output while retaining the strong torque characteristics unique to ecoboost. Our smooth mandrel bent Charge piping replaces the factory bottleneck restrictions and is compatible with all intercooler configurations, stock or aftermarket.
New IWG upgrade options added:
- Turbosmart Universal Gen-V IWG BorgWarner EFR Twin Port
- Turbosmart GenV IWG Borg Warner EFR Twin Port with sensor cap
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE