TiAL MVS Wastegate 38mm w/ Full-Race Logo (Includes All Springs)
TiAL’s MV-S wastegate offers a whole lot of performance in a very small package. This new ultra compact wastegate stands only 3.7″ in height (vs the traditional 38mm WG’s at 4.85″). Other features include 3 bottom pressure ports for easy install and fitting access and a top mount pressure port that can be rotated 6 different ways. V-band wastegate and manifold connections (no more bolts or gaskets!) and they also altered the way the diaphragm sits so it is virtually impossible to pinch for better serviceability. Each Wastegate comes with a full set of springs so you can fine-tune your desired settings.
- Laser Etched Full-Race logo on all TiAL wastegate tops
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel valve seat, and valve bushing. Capable of handling high temperatures and pressures without binding or distorting.
- All Stainless Steel hardware
- Mating weld flanges are 304L Stainless Steel
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, ideal for twinscroll dual-wastegate applications where space is hard to come by.
- The MVS stands only 3.7″ tall, much more compact than any other external wastegate on the market.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are included in the box!
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) Full-Race