Full-Race 4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid w/ Full-Race Bracket
Our 4-port boost control solenoid valve is designed to target a clearly defined boost curve and improve boost responses, and in some cases with a soft WG spring – quicker spool. The 4-port design works equally well in low boost applications and high boost. This differs from a traditional 3-port BCSV because it precisely directs pressure to the open and close ports of your wastegate diaphragm. This allows much lower wastegate spring pressure for better low gear boost control and perfect high gear, high boost control.
Full-Race 4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Features:
- A soft waste-gate spring will enable much higher boost levels
- Better spool-up and mid range power
- Better duty cycle control
- Solenoid is normally closed so that on failure you will run off the waste-gate spring only – to prevent over-boosting.
- 1/8th NPT fittings, easily adapted to AN fittings. Please contact us to order an AN conversion kit.
Full-Race 4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Compatibility:
- Ideal for use in sealed Dual Port Internal WG applications, Internal or External
- Hondata S300, K-Pro or Flashpro
- Cobb Tuning AccessPort
- All PWM modulated standalone and piggyback ECU’s will support this 4 port BCSV!
Note: 4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid must be mounted upside down on B2 EFR frames.
This allows the exhaust port to point towards the wastegate nipple. Please see the photo below for reference.
B2 EFR fitment shown using our B2 EFR Bracket:
B1 EFR fitment shown using our B1 EFR Bracket:
- Turbosmart IWG-75 Twin Port Internal Wastegate Actuator
- TiAL 38mm MVS External Wastegate
- TiAL 44mm MVR External Wastegate
- TiAL 60mm V60 External Wastegate
- Full-Race Vacuum/Boost Block
- BorgWarner EFR Wastegate Hose Kit
- Fittings and Filter for 4 Port Boost Control Solenoid
External Wastegate properly plumbed to a 4port Boost Control Solenoid
Dual-port IWG (Internal Wastegate) properly plumbed to a 4 port Solenoid
Note: If you are upgrading from a 3 port solenoid, the boost control tables will need re-tuning. 4port solenoids require small duty changes, so dial down the PID tables (single digit numbers) so it is not over-reactive.
MAC Part number – 46A-AA1-JDBA-1BA