2014+ BMW M3 / M4 S55 Bolt On Twin Turbo Upgrade F80 / F82 / F83
We spoke with and listened to BMW tuners, racers and owners. It turned out what they wanted was fast spool, OEM reliability, and a lot more top end HP. With ZERO CORE CHARGES. Proven on the world stage endurance race circuit, and using 100% OEM components from the original manufacturer – these are some of the finest bolt-on turbo upgrades to come through Full Race since our inception in 2003. But, nobody buys them. Our loss is your gain, we are liquidating these turbos.
Full-Race’s BMW S55 twin turbos are purpose built, a stock-appearing and stock-location performance upgrade. A true plug and play bolt-on from the OEM manfuacturer, nobody can visually tell these are not OEM without measuring upon disassembly. Utilizing a larger Mar-M turbine wheel with billet compressor wheel – large airflow increases allow for strong topend gains.
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel with latest generation blade aero
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing.
- Manufactured with 100% brand-new OEM components – Not remanufactured and no core charge
- Ready to install out of the box, with pre-set electronic wastegate
- Step-Gap oil seal on Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
51mm OEM Compressor Map (right) vs 56mm MHI S55 upgrade compressor map (left)
Compressor Wheel Size:
California Residents: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.