CSF BMW N55 Race-Spec Oil Cooler
CSF’s N55 oil Cooler is a direct plug and play Air-to-Oil cooler upgrade recommended for road racing and oversize turbo applications. Maximum efficiency and optimized heat transfer rates to support larger upgraded turbos – while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment.
N55 Race-Spec Oil Cooler Features:
- Innovative 2 core in-series system.
- Front full size core has 17 cooling tubes versus OEM 15 tubes
- Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 6 rows of cooling
- Made with CSF’s super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.\
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track tested in 103℉ (115 ℉ heat index) – max oil temperature achieved 240℉ – a reduction from 275/280℉ track oil temperatures (limp mode) when testing with the upgraded CSF cooler on the vehicle versus the OEM cooler.
- Additional ½ quart required for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec M2 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE