CSF BMW F8x M3/M4 Dual-Pass Charge Air Cooler #8082
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower. All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. CSF is your source for the all new heavy-duty charge-air-intercooler to keep your BMW cool!
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This intercooler is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Dual-Pass Charge Air Cooler #8082 Key Design Features:
- World’s 1st cast endtank designed top mount charge-air-cooler for the BMW S55 engine in the BMW F8x m3/m4 (F80 m3, F82/F83 m4)
- Multiple air dividers cast into both the hot/cold side endtanks for optimized air flow through the custom designed CSF liquid-to-air intercooler core (CFD analysis and testing completed to ensure optimal performance)
- **60% increase in core size compared to the OEM cooler.
- Left/right, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction (vs. OEM single-pass vertical-flow design)
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization.
- “Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” water connections and sensor ports.
- Finished with a professional “Crinkle Black” powder coat finish (CSF #8082). Also available in raw aluminum finish with option for custom powder coating available (CSF #8082R).
- Lifetime warranty.
- Designed, developed, and tested in conjunction with R&D partners: VFEngineering
*Note: Contact Us for Polishing, Powdercoating, and Hydrodipping Options.*
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE