CSF BMW F87 M2 Race-Spec Oil Cooler #8104
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This radiator is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Race-Spec Oil Cooler #8104 Key Design Features:
- Innovative 2-core in-series system.
- Front full size core has 17 cooling tubes versus OEM 15 tubes
- Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 6 rows of cooling
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track tested in 103℉ (115 ℉ heat index) – max oil temperature achieved 240℉.
- This is a reduction from 275/280℉ track oil temperatures (limp mode) when testing with the upgraded CSF cooler on the vehicle versus the OEM cooler.
- Need additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec M2 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE