CSF BMW F1x M5/M6 Twin Charge Air Cooler Set #8109
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower. All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. CSF is your source for the all new heavy-duty charge-air-intercooler to keep your BMW cool!
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This intercooler is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Twin Charge Air Cooler Set #8109 Key Design Features:
- World’s 1st cast end tank designed high performance charge-air-cooler set for the BMW F1x m5/m6
- Custom designed CSF liquid-to-air intercooler core (CFD analysis and testing completed to ensure optimal performance)
- 28% increase in core size per each charge cooler compared to the OEM charge air coolers.
- Top/bottom, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization.
- “Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” water connections and sensor ports.
- Additional E85/methane injection ports built into the cast end tank design
- Finished with a professional “Crinkle Black” powder coat finish (CSF #8109). Also available in raw aluminum finish with option for custom powder coating available (inquire for more details on lead time and pricing)
- Lifetime warranty.
*Note: Contact Us for Polishing and Powdercoating Options.*
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE