CSF BMW E9x M3 Dual-Pass Power Steering Cooler #8041
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This radiator is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Dual-Pass Power Steering Cooler #8041 Key Design Features:
- Changes from OEM’s low efficiency mechanically bonded core design to CAB-brazed high efficiency plate-type design
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 18mm wide 4-channel microtube
- Dual pass 6-row design with an 83% increase in surface area compared to the OEM unit
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and AC condenser
- Lab tested at ~40% more efficient than OEM cooler
- World’s 1st true “plug-and-play” power steering cooler for the E9x M3 platform
- * Increase in unit size (total 83 mm or 3.27 inches in height) designed towards the top of the cooler from OEM position. This allows the cooler to work with any aftermarket supercharger heat exchanger or auxiliary coolers that may be placed underneath OEM positioned power steering cooler
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE