CSF BMW E46 M3 Dual-Pass Race-Spec Oil Cooler #8032
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Race Products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Race to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This radiator is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Dual-Pass Race-Spec Oil Cooler #8032 Key Design Features:
- Designed, developed, and track proven in collaboration with BMW M3 tuning specialist and parts manufacturer, Rogue Engineering
- Replaces OEM unit single-pass design and plastic shroud with a unique top/bottom dual-pass design for maximum surface area and flow.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts factory oil-line connections
- Fully TIG-welded extruded-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Designed to work with OEM radiator brackets or CSF’s all-aluminum triple-pass radiator (CSF #7058)
- Motorsport silver finish
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE