Garrett GTX5533R Gen II 94mm Turbo
Garrett GTX5533R Gen II Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
Garrett's 94mm Inducer Gen II GTX5533R is one of the highest performing large frame 1500-2000hp ball bearing turbochargers on the planet. This 133mm compressor exducer moves a whopping 205lb/min and is intended for medium to large displacement engines that need 1500-2000hp worth of airflow. The GTX55 compressor housing is updated with improved ported shroud design increases Anti Surge Resistanceuses 6" inlet and 3.5" outlet hose connections. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port allows high power troubleshooting, easily identifying boost leaks (overspeed) or preturbine wastegate leaks (underspeed).
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 133mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 94mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 50
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.96 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 208 lb/min (94mm)
- Max Turbo Shaft Speed: 84krpm
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 84000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 6.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 3.5" Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 102mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 112mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX5533R Gen II is available in four (4) different turbine housing configurations:
- 1.00 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.12 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.24 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.40 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
Turbocharger Outline Dimensions
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
Garrett GTX4708R Turbo
Garrett GTX4708R GTX4718R Turbine Housing
Garrett GTX55 GTX5533R GTX5544R Gen II Turbine Housing
Garrett GTX55 GTX5533R GTX5544R Gen II SFI Certified Turbine Housing
Garrett GVW-50 Wastegate Kit 50mm
Garrett GVW-45 Wastegate Kit 45mm
Turbosmart GenV 50mm ProGate Wastegate
Turbosmart GenV 60mm PowerGate Wastegate
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.