Garrett GTX5533R Gen II 88mm Turbo
Garrett GTX5533R Gen II Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
Garrett's Gen II GTX5533R is the biggest, baddest dual ball-bearing turbo anywhere. Using a massive 133mm ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring GenII 11-Blade billet compressor wheel technology—this turbo is intended for medium to large displacement engines that need 1500+hp. A variety of inducer measurements are available to suit the application and specific airflow requirements. The compressor housing is GTX55 style with 6" inlet and 3.5" outlet. Improved ported shroud design for Anti Surge Resistance. Sold as Supercore with optional Turbine Housing. The new fully machined Speed Sensor Port allows high power troubleshooting, easily identifying boost leaks (overspeed) or pre-turbine wastegate leaks (underspeed). This is a giant turbocharger.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 133mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 88mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 44
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.88 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 172 lb/min (88mm)
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 84000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 6.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 3.5" Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 102mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 112mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX5533R Gen II is available in four (4) different turbine housing configurations:
- 1.00 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.12 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.24 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.40 A/R T6 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next-generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water-cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.