55mm Precision PTE 5531 Turbo *Discontinued*
55mm Precision PTE 5531 Entry Level Turbo
This turbo has been discontinued. As an alternative, we recommend the PTE 5831.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 74.93mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 55.12mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.0" Hose Coupler (CCE)
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler (CCE)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 56.59mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 65mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: PT5531 is available in seven (7) different turbine housing configurations:
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.48 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 4-Bolt Outlet 0.82 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.48 A/R
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R without Wastegate Hole
- T3 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet 0.63 A/R with Wastegate Hole
- Buick Direct Bolt-On 0.63 A/R
We get many questions about "what's the deal with this billet craze" and it's not just that the billet wheel is lighter than the cast wheel, it's an entirely new compressor wheel design that is stronger and more efficient than the older cast wheel. The old design worked well for many years, but as technology progresses, we get better, more efficient designs. This turbocharger comes in a wide range of housing combinations. If you need any help picking out the correct turbo to fit your goals and budget, please contact one of our experienced Turbo Experts to guide you through the selection process.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.