No products in the cart.
Full Race 2006 – 2011 Civic Si 3″ V-band Exhaust System.
Full-Race has raised the bar for high-end ’06+ Civic exhaust systems. Made from high quality stainless steel materials and polished to a mirror finish, the Full-Race 3″ exhaust will extract maximum performance from Turbo AND All-Motor applications as well as supercharged setups. Using a proven design with easy to install vband flanges, this exhaust makes more power and less noise on a wide variety of K20 and K24 engines. It bolts up perfectly to All-Motor race headers as well as our FG turbo kit‘s 3″ downpipe as well as any race header’s 3″ flange – plus, it can be used on a 100% stock car by simply using our Full-Race 2.5″ to 3″ adaptor.
- 3″ Exhaust fits 2006-2011 2 door coupe and 4 door sedan civics
- Includes 3″ v-band flanges and clamps for an easy install
- Optional pipe to connect to oem cat OR 3″ headers/downpipes
- Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications.
- Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis.
- Excellent fit and sound quality.
- Fits R18 civic with 3″ turbo downpipe
- During install, make sure the adapter pipe is facing down. If it faces up it will interfere with the underbody
Customer Exhaust Videos
Full-Race 2006-2011 Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System with Full-Race FG/FA K-Series Turbo Kit
Full-Race 2006-2011 Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System with Skunk 2 Header
Full-Race 2006-2011 Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System with Invidia Header
On Track Video
Sebring Raceway June – 07 Civic Si
Testimonial Originally Posted by ATL Si at Full-Race 2006-2011 Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System Testimonial on the 8th Civic Forum
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us:
Sales@Full-Race.com // (866) FULLRACE
|Dimensions||70 x 20 x 10 in|
Coupe/2 Door, Sedan/4 Door
2.5″ Adaptor (For Use with OEM Catalytic Converter), 3″ Adaptor (For Use with Aftermarket Test Pipe)