No products in the cart.
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si K-Series EFR Turbo Kit
Click HERE to check out our 9th Gen Civic Si Turbo Kit Install Guide
Full-Race is proud to announce the release of our Turbo Kit for the 2012+ Civic Si K24 engine. Engineered to offer the ultimate in performance and durability for stock internal and modified engines – Full-Race kits are based on our legendary stainless steel turbo manifolds (investment cast!) to spool faster, last longer, and produce more reliable power across the entire RPM range than any other turbo system design.
Full-Race’s 9th Gen K-Series Turbo Kit can support power levels from an ultra responsive 300whp to a 700+whp monster. This Kit retains all accessories such as PS and AC. Recommended for use with BorgWarner EFR turbochargers, however external WG and external BOV are available to suit other T3 turbos (such as garrett). 3.5″ Intake w/ Filter Included. Full-Race’s 3″ exhaust available to suit turbo and N/A builds!
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si K-Series EFR Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series EFR Turbo Manifold (Includes Ceramic Coating)
- Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series EFR Downpipe
- Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series Intercooler and Bumper Beam
- Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series EFR Charge Piping, Couplers and Clamps
- Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series Hardware Kit Box
Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series EFR Turbo Manifold
Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series EFR Downpipe
Full-Race 9th Gen K-Series Intercooler, Charge Piping, and Bumper Beam
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si K-Series EFR Turbo Kit 2012-2013 options:
- BorgWarner EFR Turbocharger
- Full-Race Intake
- Deatschwerks Fuel Pump
- Deatschwerks Fuel Injectors
- Full-Race Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System
BorgWarner EFR Turbocharger
Full-Race Civic Si 3″ Exhaust System
^^^”2012 Honda Civic Si built by Turbo Connection Racing running the Full-Race Motorsports EFR 7670 turbo kit. We had the car tuned up to 12.5psi (green graph, hit 13psi boost cut as you can see in the graph) and it made around 390whp! I dialed the tune back to a bit more conservative setting of 10.5psi for the street — still making ~374whp (blue graph. Yes the car is running the stock plastic intake manifold.” -VitTuned
^^^EFR7163 turbo, 7psi, 2012 Civic Si, stock K24Z7
- Optional RBC intake manifold swap requires 06-11 Civic Si style Fuel Rail, Throttle Body and Full-Race 8th gen TB charge pipe. TSX and TL also apply.
- Full-Race strongly recommends upgrading to the Hasport rear motor mount.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE
|Dimensions||48 x 24 x 12 in|