2011-2014 Ford F-150 Freak-O-Boost Front Mount Intercooler Kit
- 2011-2012 F150 EcoBoost with OEM turbos
- 2013-2014 F150 EcoBoost with OEM eBOV
- 2011-2014 F150 EcoBoost with aftermarket BOV
The Full-Race Ford F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit Includes:
- Front Mount Intercoooler core with >1000cfm flow rate for <1psi pressure drop at 600+hp airflow levels. 70% more internal flow area than stock, using oversized 10mm charge air and 10mm ambient air paths (compared to the stock 6.5mm air paths)
- Intercooler Mounting Beam
- Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- 2-ply Couplers and t-bolt clamps
- Horn Relocation Bracket
Ford F-150 EcoBoost Front Mount Intercooler Kit Features:
- Direct Replacement: Plug-and-Play - No tuning required!
- High efficiency core designed specifically for the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine
- Hand fabricated, professionally TIG welded endtanks and mounting tabs with bead-rolled charge pipes
- Optional aluminum bungs on charge pipe to suit Water/Meth injection nozzles
- Retains OEM sensors and purge solenoid fittings
- No cutting or permanent modifications required - Direct Bolt On
- Optional Black Anodizing on intercooler for stealth appearance
- Allows EcoBoost F150's to use a off-road prerunner bumper, approved snowplow mounts and other accessories
- Winch Compatibile: Rough Country 1010 hidden-winch mounting plate + VR10000 WARN Winch
Click HERE to view the install guide for the Full-Race Ford EcoBoost F150 Intercooler / CAC.
2013-2014 OEM Electronic Blow Off Valve option
TiAL Q BOV (External Blow Off Valve Option)
Turbosmart Smart Port BOV (External Blow Off Valve Option)
2013+ Ford F-150 Blow Off Valve Comparison
Dyno Charts:Full-Race Intercooler (red line) VS Stock Charge-Air-Cooler (blue line)
Winch Compatibile: Rough Country 1010 hidden mounting plate + WARN VR10000 Winch
F150 EcoBoost Intercooler installation tips
- Remove OEM CAC / Intercooler and OEM upper CAC mounting beam (leave lower CAC mount beam to fasten oil change dust shield under the engine). Remove TB cold-side charge pipe (blue #3). Remove TCBP/CACT sensor and unplug Quick-Disconnect PCV fitting
- Using soapy-water in a squirt bottle, lightly spray inside the couplers for an easy installation
- Swap 2 rubber isolators from the factory CAC to the bottom of the Full-Race cooler, using mounting bosses
Customer Testimonial:"I just wanted to let you guys know that y'all make a great product. The workmanship is outstanding, the welds are on point, and the intercooler is just plain badass! I have a 2011 ecoboost and I opted for the bov - it sounds awesome!! I also polished it to a mirror, looks great behind my black grille. thanks again"
"I thought I would send some pics of the intercooler on my truck if you needed anymore for advertising. This thing is amazing and keeps my IAT2 temps within 1* of ambient air temps not matter how hot outside. I truly love the product and how it looks on the truck also. Thanks.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE